To my surprise, I received an email this afternoon from our amazing JLGO President, Allison Hudson, inviting me to attend this year’s Association of Junior Leagues International (AJLI) Organizational Development Institute (ODI) conference. What an honor to be selected from our League! After I picked my jaw off the floor, I began researching the conference.
The three-day event will feature training in the following areas:
- Achieving Community Impact: Identifying and Building Powerful Community Projects
- Building Internal Capacity: Strengthening Your League’s Operating Infrastructure
- Diversified Fund Development: From Fundraising to Comprehensive Funding
- Electing Leaders for Tomorrow’s League: New Strategies and Tools for Nominating
- Membership Development: Creating Tomorrow’s Community Leaders