Curious about the presentation revolution? Learn the basics and how to get started here!
First, it’s important to understand that a presentation isn’t just about talking to an audience. Presentations should be viewed as a three-legged stool or an “ecosystem.”
Next, focus on understanding the secret to great presenting and what you must do in order to be a successful presenter.
Then it’s time to consider the basics of the presentation revolution:
- Presentations are broken!
- Garr Reynolds on The Art of 21st Century Presenting
- Nancy Duarte on broken presentations and on presentations that resonate
- 5 Rules for Creating Great Presentations and Presentation Secrets
- Phil Waknell’s Four Aims of Presenting and “How To Give A Great Talk”
- A Presentation’s Goal is NOT to Entertain
- A Florida public school student knows more about presentations than his teachers. Learn what he knows about effective presenting.
- 11 Presentation Tips on 11/11/11
- “How long should I spend preparing for my presentation?“